Protect your clinic and stop losing your profits.
Clinic Embezzlement & Employee Theft Scams gives you a practical roadmap to protect your clinic, your patients, your reputation, and your bank account. It can save your business.
Taking cash payments in the treatment room, stealing Botox and fillers to inject their own patients, ordering fraud, trading extra services for large tips, or stealing your client database to sell or use... This new course on beating embezzlement and employee theft schemes uncovers the hidden tactics behind how these scams work, and how you can find them before they capsize your business.
In a recent study, more than 82% of medical clinics reported experience with employee theft or embezzlement... that they were aware of.
If you think it can’t happen in your clinic you’re sticking your head in the sand. It can. Don’t prepare yourself and it will.
"It should be required for all doctors — even for those of us who've been around!"
- Marguerite Barnett MD FACS PA, Mandala Medspa
Inside this course you'll learn how to protect yourself, and your clinic:
- Why Embezzlement & Theft Are Rampant In Medical Spas & Clinics. In a recent study, more than 82% of medical clinics reported experience with employee theft or embezzlement... that they were aware of. Understand why fraud and theft happens so often in cosmetic medical clinics and how your clinic is at risk.
- Is An Employee Running Their Own Business Inside Your Clinic? Taking cash payments in the treatment room, stealing Botox and fillers to inject their own patients, ordering fraud, trading extra services for large tips, or stealing your client database to sell or use.
- Drug & Product Theft. Uncover the tactics that thieves use to steal, from simple pilfering of skin care products to injectors stealing Botox and fillers to sell on the side.
- Financial Theft. Stealing cash payments, cooking the books... financial theft can do more than just make you less profitable, it can bankrupt your clinic.
- Credit Card Scams. Learn how credit cards can be siphoned off or skimmed.
- Signs You're Being Embezzled. Identify the signs that you may have a problem like changes in revenue or expenditure patters or payments to unfamiliar vendors.
- What to do. Now what? Know what you should do once you identify embezzlement, theft, or fraud.
- Quick Reference Guides. 4 different quick reference guides give you multiple checklists to detect and prevent fraud, theft, and embezzlement in your clinic.
"Critical insight for every clinic owner. This course will help other centers avoid going through what we had to endure and overcome."
- Brian Sidella, Founder, Forever Young Medspa
StartAbout this module (0:55)
StartTaking cash payments in the treatment room (2:12)
StartStealing Botox and fillers (3:13)
StartOrdering fraud (2:17)
StartSelling cash treatments off hours / Reselling reduced rate products for profit (1:50)
StartTrading extra services for large tips (1:08)
StartStealing your client database & siphoning off clientele (4:55)
StartQuiz - Test your knowledge from Module 1
"Opened my eyes! The information in this report is invaluable! I hadn't even thought of some of the scams mentioned in these testimonials!"
- Lori Robertson MSN FPN-C, Ajliss Medical Aesthetics
You will learn:
- Different schemes; from complicated accounting fraud to simple product theft.
- How different scams are set up.
- What types of tactics are employed.
- How you may be enabling fraud without knowing it.
- How embezzlement and fraud schemes work.
- What motivates thieves and how you can remove that motivation.
- Which types of embezzlement can hurt your profits, and which kinds can bankrupt your medical spa or clinic.
- How to improve your business systems to prevent problems.
You will also get answers to important and practical questions like:
- What to look for that might indicate that you have a problem.
- How to monitor your finances to find red flags.
- What are the most effective tactics to combat theft.
- How to train your staff to prevent problems.
- How to protect your client database.
- How to prevent cash payments in the treatment room.
- How to prevent ordering fraud and credit card schemes.
- What big tips might actually mean.
- Why you want to be aware of changes in spending patterns or new vendors.
- How to help your staff remain honest.
- What you should do if you suspect one of your staff or team members.
- How to identify the warning signs.
"Great! ...after reading others experiences I realize that you just cannot be too careful when it comes to the financial security of your business."
- Anne Talbot RN, Owner, Victorias Cosmetic Medical Clinic
Clinical and business skills training for aesthetic clinics.
Medical Spa MD was launched in 2002 by aesthetic clinicians and clinic owners with the intention of connecting physicians the tools needed to run our clinics. Our 16,000+ Members include clinicians around the world from 72 countries and 6 continents who share information and unfiltered opinions that they can't generally get from advertisers, vendors, or technology companies.
"A very eye-opening and sobering course. This is a must have information for everyone!"
- Windie Hayano, The Skin Inc. Dermatology and Laser Center